Your technical contribution is very important for the success of this event. So, please follow the guideline for cooperation with us.
Place: Ball Room, Hotel TC Damhil UNG
Date: August 12th, 2018
Poster Set-up Time: 9:50 ~10:00
Poster Presentation Time: 10:00 ~10:30
- These are the poster format and guideline that we strongly advise you to follow:
- Header: Institution logo (left), the title of the poster (middle), the author names (middle part under poster title).
- Content: At least containing Abstract, Introduction, Methodology and Objective, Discussion, Conclusion, and references.
- Size of the poster: A0, portrait orientation, and the font must be readable with the proportional font size.
- Other: Every figure attached on the poster should have the figure descriptions and should be clear to see.
- Author (presenter) must print out his/ her own poster and bring it with them for poster presentation.
- Author (presenter) must register required information to the committee and attend the convention.
- The poster booths will be ready for poster display installation during the conference and the poster participants have to take responsibility for installation and removing their own posters.
- The poster display can be attached using double sided sticky tape. Nailing is also allowed at styrofoam poster panel. You may wish to provide some protective materials that covering your own poster.
- The poster session is not just a display; the participants must be available to explain about their poster presentation.
- The refreshments will be available near the poster session area so that this may encourage for informal discussion.
Thank you for your cooperation, if you have any questions concerning this guide, please do not hesitate to contact the committee.